Accomplished Mississippi Personal Injury Attorneys Work Hard for Clients
Booneville firm pursues compensation for victims of negligent harm
If you have been hurt by someone else’s negligence, you deserve to have an established advocate seeking justice on your behalf. With a legal tradition dating back more than a half century, Langston & Lott in Booneville has successfully litigated personal injury claims in Mississippi and throughout the United States. We have a national reputation as a firm who works tirelessly to win victories for our clients, often against seemingly insurmountable odds. Whether you have been injured in a vehicle accident, by a defective pharmaceutical drug or medical device, or through some other negligent conduct, our lawyers will vigorously pursue full compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.
Effective advocates with a strong reputation built over decades
In Northeast Mississippi and across the state, every person we represent benefits from our:
- Extensive experience — Our attorneys have more than six decades of combined experience and can identify legal solutions that other lawyers miss.
- Responsive service — Though we provide exceptional legal representation in major cases, our small office allows us to provide personal attention to each client.
- Knowledgeable counsel — We have handled complex catastrophic injury cases that have attracted worldwide attention. No matter how difficult the challenge might seem, our lawyers have the ability to maximize your potential recovery.
If you are unsure whether you have a potential claim, we can give you the information you need in a free initial consultation.
Skilled lawyers handling all types of personal injury litigation
Our lawyers advise and advocate for plaintiffs in a wide range of negligence claims, including those relating to:
- Personal injury — We work diligently to recover medical costs, lost wages and other damages for personal injury victims.
- Auto accidents — Our firm assists individuals hurt in auto accidents with insurance claims and litigation against careless drivers.
- Defective medical device claims — Serious harm can occur when medical devices are defective in their manufacture, design, or marketing. We have the skill and network of experts necessary to hold negligent manufacturers accountable.
- Wrongful death — If you have lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence or misconduct, our lawyers can help you and your family get the justice you deserve.
We battle for plaintiffs in personal injury cases big and small. No matter what type of legal support you need, our lawyers will represent you with exceptional ability and professionalism.
Contact an experienced Mississippi personal injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Langston & Lott represents clients in Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee in all types of personal injury actions, including cases arising from auto accidents and medical malpractice. Please call 662-340-2131 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Booneville office.